It wouldn’t be the end of the year if there wasn’t a top recipe list on here, right? Last year’s was awesome, but we may have topped it! Take a look at which recipes I made this year were most popular. Warning: You may need a tissue for that drool dribble by the end of it.
13. BBQ Party Pack- The perfect solution to bring some delectable food to your friend or family’s BBQ! No need to eat a tasteless, rubbery burger patty.
12. Vegan Ceviche- I can’t believe it took me this long to make a vegan ceviche, but I am SO glad that I did. This came out insanely good!
11. Mini Pizza Pies!- Fun, kid and dad-friendly, not to mention DELICIOUS! Also, get ready for a few more pizzas on this list.
10. Mediterranean Pesto Pizza- Need a change-up from your red sauced-veggie pizza? Try out this Pesto Pizza!
8. Loaded Breakfast Potatoes- This recipe was MADE for Father’s Day, both literally and figuratively. Loaded breakfast potatoes smothered in an amazing mushroom gravy? Yes, please!
7. Buffalo Chickpea Mac ‘n’ Cheese- Also, part of my Born to Mac MoFo series, this was one popular and easy dish! I have quite a few readers that have made this a main staple in their weeknight dinners! Plus, BUFFALO SAUCE. Duh.
6. Vegan Vanilla Crème brûlée- This incredible dessert comes with a fun story of a stressful Valentine’s Day and pushing the boundaries of creativity. Definitely one to check out!
5. Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting- Need I say more? Probably not, but I will anyway. This recipe is one of my favorite desserts to bring to parties, it’s always a hit!
4. Fiesta Lettuce Wraps- When my dear friend Jill was in town for Expo West, I created this filling and healthy entree for us, in a pinch!
3. Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash- Easy and delicious, I made this dish while visiting family in Michigan. It’s a wonderful Fall recipe!
2. Banana Cream Chia Pudding (and a Tribute)- I love that this incredible recipe for chia pudding was well-liked this year, especially because I dedicated the post to my late grandmother. <3
1. Apple Pie on the Rocks- Without a doubt, this simple but fiery drink recipe was the most popular recipe this year, with over 72,000 pins on Pinterest to-date!! I’m still in awe of that crazy number.
What an amazing year! I can’t wait for what 2014 has in store for the blog and all of us. Happy New Year, everyone! Stay safe out there.