I made these pancakes for a couple friends, my parents and I Sunday morning and they were both delicious and extremely filling. This recipe serves roughly 5 people perfectly and is super easy! (Although you may want to make more topping than I)
Based off of my last recipe for Banana Pancakes with some changes
- 2 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 Tbsp . Agave Nectar
- 4 Tbsp . Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp . Salt
- 2 Tsp . Cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp . Ground Flaxseed
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- 4 Tbsp . Coconut Oil liquid form
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 tsp . Arrowroot
- Pancakes- Mix all dry ingredients together and all liquid ingredients together in separate bowls.
- Then, add the wet mixture to the dry and stir together until smooth, add more water if necessary. Do not over mix.
- Pour pancake batter onto a oiled, flat skillet heated to medium in 5” circles.
- When bubbles start coming out of the top flip the pancake over and cook for 2-4 more minutes or until desired darkness.
- Topping- Put blueberries in a small sauce pan, over medium/high heat.
- Add in water, agave and arrowroot. Bring to a boil/simmer and let it simmer over medium heat for another 10-15 minutes until it reduces a bit and thickens.
- Make sure to stir every couple of minutes, let cool and then top your delicious pancakes!