Easy-to-make and SUPER tasty, this dairy-free Chocolate Sriracha Ice Cream is rich with a hint of spice.
Let me start this post out by saying that this recipe is not for the faint of heart. I am one of thousands, possibly even millions, of people who adore Sriracha. Do you remember in Elementary School when you said that you loved a condiment so much that you could put it on anything? Then some smart-ass kid would say, “Even on ice cream?”. Now, you can say, “YES!”
I haven’t mentioned this month’s bloghop theme because I couldn’t host it (unfortunately), but now I have a chance to participate in the Ice Cream-themed month of June! Try out this delectable Chocolate Sriracha Ice Cream to keep your summer cool AND spicy, this year. With such few ingredients and the help of my new ice cream maker it’s ridiculously easy to make.
One Year Ago: Refreshing Mojitos
If you do not have an ice cream maker, try out these methods.
Chocolate Sriracha Ice Cream
- 3 Tbsp . Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp . Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tsp . Sriracha
- 2 1/2 Tbsp . Maple Syrup
- 1 Can Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- Place the cocoa powder, cinnamon, sriracha, and maple syrup into a small bowl and whisk together until clumpy.
- Slowly incorporate the coconut milk into the mixture, about 2 tbsp. of it at a time, so that it stays smooth.
- After the coconut milk is fully whisked in, put the bowl into a freezer for 25 minutes.
- Once the mixture is cool, pour it into your ice cream maker and wait for it to full freeze up (softer or more firm depending on your preference).
I know that this Chocolate Sriracha Ice Cream may not be your thing, so tell me, what are some of your favorite flavors of ice cream?
If you’re looking for more non-dairy frozen dessert ideas check out some more, below!