The Top 13 Recipes of 2013 from Vegan Yack Attack! Serving all kinds of appetizer, dessert, dinner, breakfast, and beverage goodness.
It wouldn’t be the end of the year if there wasn’t a top recipe list on here, right? Last year’s was awesome, but we may have topped it! Take a look at which recipes I made this year were most popular. Warning: You may need a tissue for that drool dribble by the end of it. 😉
13. BBQ Party Pack- The perfect solution to bring some delectable food to your friend or family’s BBQ! No need to eat a tasteless, rubbery burger patty.
12. Vegan Ceviche- I can’t believe it took me this long to make a vegan ceviche, but I am SO glad that I did. This came out insanely good!
11. Mini Pizza Pies!-Fun, kid and dad-friendly, not to mention DELICIOUS! Also, get ready for a few more pizzas on this list. 😉
10. Mediterranean Pesto Pizza-Need a change-up from your red sauced-veggie pizza? Try out this Pesto Pizza!
8. Loaded Breakfast Potatoes- This recipe was MADE for Father’s Day, both literally and figuratively. Loaded breakfast potatoes smothered in an amazing mushroom gravy? Yes, please!
7. Buffalo Chickpea Mac ‘n’ Cheese- Also, part of my Born to Mac MoFo series, this was one popular and easy dish! I have quite a few readers that have made this a main staple in their weeknight dinners! Plus, BUFFALO SAUCE. Duh.
6. Vegan Vanilla Crème brûlée-This incredible dessert comes with a fun story of a stressful Valentine’s Day and pushing the boundaries of creativity. Definitely one to check out!
5. Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting- Need I say more? Probably not, but I will anyway. 😉 This recipe is one of my favorite desserts to bring to parties, it’s always a hit!
4. Fiesta Lettuce Wraps- When my dear friend Jill was in town for Expo West, I created this filling and healthy entree for us, in a pinch!
3. Quinoa-Stuffed Acorn Squash- Easy and delicious, I made this dish while visiting family in Michigan. It’s a wonderful Fall recipe!
2. Banana Cream Chia Pudding (and a Tribute)- I love that this incredible recipe for chia pudding was well-liked this year, especially because I dedicated the post to my late grandmother. <3
1. Apple Pie on the Rocks– Without a doubt, this simple but fiery drink recipe was the most popular recipe this year, with over 72,000 pins on Pinterest to-date!! I’m still in awe of that crazy number. 🙂
What an amazing year! I can’t wait for what 2014 has in store for the blog and all of us. Happy New Year, everyone! Stay safe out there. 🙂