Need help throwing a vegan pizza party? Vegan Cuts and I are here to help! I’ve set you up for success with these easy-to-make options.
Breaking News! I was lucky enough to help curate the Vegan Cuts Snack Box for May! Let me tell you, this thing is going to be awesome. Seriously. I even worked with Cobi at Veggietorials on a video to show off some of the new products that will be sent to those subscribing. Not to mention, the first 500 new subscribers gets a bag of CocoBacon® in their box! How can you resist that kind of temptation? In short, you can’t.
Watch the video below to see all of the goodies!
In case you were wondering what to do with all of your new snacks, I’ve put together a pizza party to go along with the video, for you. And because the pizza dough instructions make for 3 small pizzas, you can go buck-wild with toppings and what not. 😉
Honestly, now that I’m really thinking about it, I should have broken up some of those Beanfields chips and topped a pizza with those! Next time, for sure.
Seriously though, today is your LAST day to sign up for the Vegan Cuts Snack Box, so do it before your time runs out! On another note, I hope that everyone had an amazing weekend and Mother’s Day (holla to all of you incredible mothers out there) and that it continues on for the rest of the week. <3
Vegan Pizza Party
- One 5 Minute Pizza Crust Kit with Sparkling Water/Club Soda and Olive Oil, per instructions
- 3/4 cup Raw Cashews Soaked in Warm Water for 30 minutes
- 1/3 cup Water
- 3 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. Salt to taste
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- Pinch of Salt
- Olives-to-Go Olives Sliced
- Coconut Organics Coconut Bacon
- Red Onion
For the Pizza
- Follow the directions according to the package, which essentially says to mix all ingredients and let rise for 3 hours.
- Blend all ingredients until completely smooth in a high-speed blender or food processor and set aside.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small sauce pan over medium heat until it simmers. Season to taste and take off of heat and set aside.
- Follow the rest of the dough instructions and split it into three dough balls. Roll it out flat and spread a thin layer of sauce on each crust, leaving 1″ clear for the crust.
- Bake for 5 minutes, and dress with the rest of the toppings according to your preference. I used a piping bag to apply the cashew cheese to the crust. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and serve warm.
As with every vegan pizza party, have fun with these flavor combinations and adjust them to your preferences! Take short cuts with buying vegan cheese shreds or meats, try out artichokes or peppers. The sky is the limit!
Here are some other pizza ideas for you:
- Grilled BBQ Lentil Pizza
- Pesto Potato Pizza
- Buffalo Chickpea Ranch Pizza
- Mozzarella Mac Deep Dish Pizza – Oh this one is a MONSTER!
Or even these Pizza-Roasted Almonds as a snack!