It may be the 13th, but you certainly have time to crank out a couple of these great Vegan Valentine’s Day Desserts! I’m not even suggesting that you share them; if anything treat yo’ self! <3
Before we get into these Valentine’s Day Desserts, I’d love to hear what you love serving up on Galentine’s or V-day! Maybe, instead of elaborate desserts you’re into serving lasagna or something else rich? Or is brunch your celebratory meal of choice? Let me know in the comments!
Not into Valentine’s Day Desserts?
Now, I know that many of you are just not into sweets! I’m not sure that I fully understand the sentence I just typed up, but I’ll go with it. Below are some fabulous entree/dish options for those of you exclusively into savory foods!
- Pressure Cooker Seitan with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
- Quinoa Pasta with Creamy Garlic Sauce & Toasted Hazelnuts
- Winter Bisque with Crispy Sage & Shallots
- Cranberry Walnut Vegan Cheese Ball, great with a couple glasses of wine!
- Macaroni Lasagna with White Bean Cheese Sauce
- And here’s an amazing list of both SAVORY and SWEET Valentine’s day recipes!
Now, you may be saying to yourself, “I’ll just go out for dinner and dessert to save me time.” As someone who was a server for four years at a mid-level restaurant, DO NOT DO THAT. For the love of all that’s holy, DON’T!
Even with a reservation, you’ll probably be sat later than expected. You service may not be as good as it usually is, because everyone had the same idea as you. And, unless the restaurant is of superior quality (i.e. expensive), the food may not be as good as it could be. So, take note of this awesome list, plan ahead just a little bit, and have a pleasant Galentine’s or Valentine’s Day!