Summer is such a bright and happy season, let’s have another reason to look forward to it with these Raspberry Acai Chocolate Bars! Here are three ways to make the best of both.
This creamy, fruity, non-dairy ice cream, covered in a hard chocolate shell, is the newest product from Coconut Bliss. Which may explain why you haven’t seen it just yet! It is on its way to hitting shelves, but you can find a store near you that stocks it using Coconut Bliss’s map.
If you haven’t had any of CB’s products before you are missing out on some amazing ice cream. The company has been around for over a decade, and has an incredible assortment of creative flavors, that I’ve been enjoying since I first went vegan. (I loooove my ice cream.) Now, to get on to the list of 3 amazing ways to enjoy these Raspberry Chocolate Acai Bars!
Maximum Relaxation Stay-cation
On one of your days off, treat yourself! Either find a friend that has a pool (you can bribe them with ice cream bars 😉 ), go to a cheap hotel, or affordable AirBnb for a night. Make yourself a pitcher of spa water with lime and cucumber slices, plus mint for refreshment. Slather yourself in some non-toxic sunscreen, catch some sun rays (for that vitamin D), and enjoy blissful raspberry açaí chocolate bars in hand! Does that sound amazing, or what?
Raspberry Acai Chocolate Bars Sangria Float
Yeah, you read that right! This is a hybrid, that’s in-between a boozy ice cream float, and a popsicle in your beer. In this case, I have a wonderfully easy sangria recipe for you, that pairs WONDERFULLY with the creamy raspberry açaí ice cream and chocolate shell. Now, some wine companies use animal products in their processes, so double-check Barnivore to make sure your booze is cruelty-free!
- 1 bottle mild and/or sweet red wine, I like merlot, pinot noir, or red blends
- 1 bottle sparkling wine, champagne
- 1 orange, cut into thin half slices
- 1/2 pink apple, cut into thin half slices (without core)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- 2-4 tablespoons simple syrup or agave nectar, to taste, OPTIONAL
- 6 Coconut Bliss Raspberry Acai Chocolate Bars
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the ice cream bars, and refrigerate until chilled or up to 4 hours. If in a sealed container, it can be refrigerated over night.
- Fill six stemless wine glasses, 75% of the way, with sangria and fruit pieces. You can add a couple of ice cubes if preferred. Then take each ice cream bar out of its package and dunk it into the glass. Serve immediately and enjoy sipping and nibbling, interchangeably.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g
Serve a Pretty Platter of Pops!
I don’t have much self-control when it comes to vegan ice cream, so sharing it with friends is always ideal! Invite people over, or prep this pretty platter for your family. It pairs perfectly with a Barbecue, no doubt! Find a platter or baking dish, fill it with crushed ice, then top it with frozen raspberries, mint sprigs for color, and lastly, raspberry açaí chocolate bars. It’ll keep the bars cool and looking great on the table.
Now, you’re all set for an awesome summer of non-dairy refreshment! What are some of your favorite ways to relax and keep cool? And if you missed out on my last collab with Coconut Bliss, check out these Mocha Maca Ice Cream Sandwiches! ?
This post is in partnership with Coconut Bliss and Women’s Choice Award, all words and opinions are my own. Posts like these help me to keep this blog and more recipes coming your way. 🙂