If you’ve been following me for some time, you know that I do freelance food photography and styling, outside of my lil’ blog here! Not only that, I do product photography and content creation for businesses in the plant-based niche. Below are some examples of my work, and I also have a portfolio site if you want to check out projects from the last 6 years or so!
Very soon, I’ll be putting together a plant-based food styling class, here in Vegas, so make sure to subscribe to my newsletter if you’re interested in updates on that front. If you’re interested in my photography services or would like to talk about a project, please send me an email at email@example.com.
Examples of brands, editorial, restaurants, and authors that I’ve worked with are:
- What the Health (burger cover, plus cookbook photos/styling)
- Happy Herbivore (photos/styling for three cookbooks & content)
- Forks Over Knives (online recipe photos/styling)
- Vegan Cuts (product photos/styling)
- Ripple Foods (product photos/styling)
- Vegenation restaurant in Las Vegas (publicity photos)
- The Sexy Vegan (ebook covers/styling)
- Jason Wrobel (cookbook styling/photos)
- Fat Badger Bakery (product styling/photos)
- VegNews Magazine (spread and cover shoots/styling)
- Spork Foods / Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine (recipe photos/styling for airplane menu program)
- Thrive Magazine (portraits)
- Mac & Yease / Ayinde Howell (product photos/styling and headshots)
- Main Street Vegan Academy (cookbook photos/styling)
- Jessica Nadel / Cupcakes and Kale (photos/styling for two cookbooks)
- And more!
Whether it’s for natural-looking social media content, or bold, eye-catching images, you bases are covered here. Follow my food photography instagram to see what I’m working on at the moment! I also keep an up-to-date list of events and classes over here.