Spicy Teriyaki Chick'n Tacos
These Asian-fusion teriyaki chick'n tacos bring a flavor party to your mouth and don't let up. Fresh herbs, pickled veggies, spicy sauce and tangy meatless chick'n make this dish awesome!
Servings 4 tacos
- 1/2 cup daikon radish peeled and thinly julienned
- 1/2 cup carrot peeled and thinly julienned
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 6 oz . hot water
- Pinch of salt
Hot Sesame Sriracha Mayo
- 1/4 cup vegan mayo
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 10 oz . package Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Strips
- 4 corn tortillas toasted lightly
- 1 jalapeño thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves loosely packed
- 1/4 cup mint leaves loosely packed
Prepare the Gardein Teriyaki Chick'n Strips according to the package (roughly 10 minutes all together).
Lay out the tortillas for assembly. Divide the gardein between the four tortillas, then top each taco with roughly 2-3 tablespoons of pickled veggies, a few leaves of cilantro and mint, as many jalapeño slices as you prefer, and a tablespoon or more of the sriracha mayo sauce.
Serve immediately, and preferably with an ice cold beer! :)