Ultra-creamy, plant-based popsicles made with avocados, lemon, and tart raspberries! These Avocado Raspberry Pops take only 7 ingredients, and are soy-free, nut-free, and vegan.
Can you believe an entire week has gone by since Vegan Yack Attack On the Go! came out?! I certainly cannot. Then again, it also feels like longer, somehow? Maybe because of my incredible, weekend-long pop-up at Vegenation in Downtown Las Vegas?! (below)
View this post on Instagram
WOW. Just, wow. The past two days at @vegenation, for the #VYAonthego pop-up have been truly incredible.🙌 It was so awesome to have this be my first event as a local, when my last one with them was the catalyst for me moving to Vegas!🎉 Thanks to everyone that came out, I had an amazing time meeting and chatting with you.💚 I hope you all loved the food as much as I did!🤤And to the amazing team at Vegenation Downtown, thank you for all of your hard work.💚 Can’t wait for my next Vegas event!🤗 And for those of you not in Vegas, where should I do my next event??💚💚💚 ++++++++++++++++++ #vegansbaby #veganyackattack #vegasvegan #cameraeatsfirst #vegancookbook #vegenation #lasvegas #lasvegasvegan #veganfoodspot
Now, I’m back to focusing on new recipes + sharing recipes from the book/giveaways for you to enter! I don’t need to tell you that it’s hot outside, since it seems like it’s overwhelmed the internet, already. Instead, I’m here to offer a solution: Avocado Raspberry Pops!!
These pops are easy to make, extremely creamy, and super allergen-friendly (sorry to those of you allergic to avocado!). The contrast in the subtly-sweet avocado base to the tart and refreshing layer of crushed raspberries is what makes these delightful. All you really need is a food processor or blender, and some popsicle molds! If you’re wondering, I got mine here, though it looks like Amazon may not carry this model, anymore.
1 year: Summery Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette // 2 years: Almond-Crusted Cauliflower Bites with Avocado Ranch Dip // 3 years: Almond Butter–Jam Thumbprint Cookies // 4 years: Grilled BBQ Seitan Skewers // 5 years: BBQ Party Pack // 6 years: Grilled Summer Stacks with Smoky Almond Cream
Avocado Raspberry Pops
- 1 1/2 cups mashed avocado
- 4-5 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (I used coconut)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh or thawed raspberries
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place avocado, agave, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt into a food processor. Pulse with an s-blade until completely smooth; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash raspberries with lemon juice and agave; set aside.
- Set up six approximately 3-ounce popsicle molds, placing roughly 2 tablespoons of avocado base in each one. Then, tap the mold gently on a hard surface to settle the avocado and get rid of air bubbles.
- Next, add roughly 1 tablespoon of raspberry mash, then top each popsicle off with the remaining avocado base. Freeze the popsicles between 4 to 8 hours, or overnight. This will depend on the fat content of your avocados, the more fat, the longer they will take to solidify completely.
- Lastly, once you are ready to serve, run warm water over the outside of the mold for about 15-20 seconds. It should release easily; enjoy!
Now, that you’ve made these delicious Avocado Raspberry Popsicles, here are some more delicious dessert options! (Just click on the picture for the recipe)
This post includes affiliate links.