Ultra-creamy, plant-based popsicles made with avocados, lemon, and tart raspberries! These Avocado Raspberry Pops take only 7 ingredients, and are soy-free, nut-free, and vegan.
Can you believe an entire week has gone by since Vegan Yack Attack On the Go! came out?! I certainly cannot. Then again, it also feels like longer, somehow? Maybe because of my incredible, weekend-long pop-up at Vegenation in Downtown Las Vegas?! (below)
View this post on Instagram
WOW. Just, wow. The past two days at @vegenation, for the #VYAonthego pop-up have been truly incredible.? It was so awesome to have this be my first event as a local, when my last one with them was the catalyst for me moving to Vegas!? Thanks to everyone that came out, I had an amazing time meeting and chatting with you.? I hope you all loved the food as much as I did!?And to the amazing team at Vegenation Downtown, thank you for all of your hard work.? Can’t wait for my next Vegas event!? And for those of you not in Vegas, where should I do my next event????? ++++++++++++++++++ #vegansbaby #veganyackattack #vegasvegan #cameraeatsfirst #vegancookbook #vegenation #lasvegas #lasvegasvegan #veganfoodspot
Now, I’m back to focusing on new recipes + sharing recipes from the book/giveaways for you to enter! I don’t need to tell you that it’s hot outside, since it seems like it’s overwhelmed the internet, already. Instead, I’m here to offer a solution: Avocado Raspberry Pops!!
These pops are easy to make, extremely creamy, and super allergen-friendly (sorry to those of you allergic to avocado!). The contrast in the subtly-sweet avocado base to the tart and refreshing layer of crushed raspberries is what makes these delightful. All you really need is a food processor or blender, and some popsicle molds! Lastly, if you’re wondering, I got my molds here.
1 year: Summery Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette // 2 years: Almond-Crusted Cauliflower Bites with Avocado Ranch Dip // 3 years: Almond Butter–Jam Thumbprint Cookies // 4 years: Grilled BBQ Seitan Skewers // 5 years: BBQ Party Pack // 6 years: Grilled Summer Stacks with Smoky Almond Cream
- 1 1/2 cups mashed avocado
- 4-5 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk, (I used coconut)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup fresh or thawed raspberries
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place avocado, agave, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt into a food processor. Pulse with an s-blade until completely smooth; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash raspberries with lemon juice and agave; set aside.
- Set up six approximately 3-ounce popsicle molds, placing roughly 2 tablespoons of avocado base in each one. Then, tap the mold gently on a hard surface to settle the avocado and get rid of air bubbles.
- Next, add roughly 1 tablespoon of raspberry mash, then top each popsicle off with the remaining avocado base. Freeze the popsicles between 4 to 8 hours, or overnight. This will depend on the fat content of your avocados, the more fat, the longer they will take to solidify completely.
- Lastly, once you are ready to serve, run warm water over the outside of the mold for about 15-20 seconds. It should release easily; enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving:Unsaturated Fat: 0g
If raspberries aren’t your thing, try subbing them for strawberries, peaches, or even watermelon! To make these pops a little more dynamic, there have been times where I added herbs like mint and basil to the fruit filling. Basically, all of the best things about summer in one handy dessert!
Now, that you’ve made these delicious Avocado Raspberry Popsicles, here are some more delicious dessert options! (Just click on the picture for the recipe)
No-bake Berry Cheesecake Cups:
Chocolate Protein Ice Cream (with a surprise ingredient!):
This post includes affiliate links.